Hey all, I'm posting Day 23 a bit early, but i want to give credit to my friend Bailey. While facebook stalking I saw that she is having an exhibit, or whatever brilliant photographers have, to show case their stuff. I checked out her site and was inspired by the opening slide show so I decided to write to it and here's what I got. The poem makes a bit more sense if you watch the slide show.
So here's the link to the website. You should really check it out.
http://www.bridgedreality.com/
BRIDGED REALITY
I see a lily crying
I see a tree capturing frozen sun
I see grizzlies dancing
I see a honey bee feast for one
I see a lighthouse in a landlocked city
I see a chalk white palace on a lake of glass
I see a serpent of ice and metal
I see a grasshopper on his level in his world
I see a royal estate with a gangsta lean
I see through the eyes of a squirrel given a second chance
I see a herring fresh from it's morning bath
I see a crocodile's scowl
I see into infinity and it intimidates me
I see orchids in their finest gowns
I see what I see what I see repetitiously
I see all of this in a Bridged Reality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment