Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 21: Egg Rolls!

I WANT FREAKIN EGG ROLLS! And i can't stand the agony of waiting for them to come out of the oven..... so here is the direct result of my agony

EGG ROLLS!

Delicious little logs of pure taste
Crispy shells, delicate as frost
Savory sausage spicy and juicy
Crunchy cole slaw
Acting like coffee straws
As it mixes the fiesta of flavors
To top it off drape the flavorful dynamite
In an animal free duck sauce
And you will understand
Why I think the government should forget H1N1
And concentrate on what's important
Time machines
Because I can't stand the 30 minutes
Floating in flavor limbo
And my wife won't let me pick at it.....
Out of a primal necessity for sustenance
A coupe may rise and rescue
The captured comrades roasting at a sweltering
350 degrees
they'll never talk
But they weren't meant to
They were made to keep you from talking
From saying anything other than
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment