Sick again today so i'm pulling something I wrote a month ago....
The flesh of my tongue
Is the skin of a drum
I exhale beats like
Barum pumpum pum
I exhale beats like
Barum pumpum pum
When my heart beats fast
You move your feet son!
The flesh of my tongue
is the skin of a drum
I exhale beats like
Bumbum
Bumbum
I exhale beats like
Bumbum
Bumbum
When my heart beats slow
Pure meditation
The flesh of my tongue
is the skin of a drum
I exhale beats like
Boom boom pow
Boom boom pow
I exhale beats like
Boom boom pow
I sold my heart
For fast cash now!
The flesh of my tongue
Is the skin of a drum
But the soul sold out
No rhythm comes
The soul sold out
This drum is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment