Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 193: I hate rap videos

Sorry about the wait. Went 24 hours without cable (and therefore internet) and realized how much of my life I am throwing away in front of the television.



I'm not a liberal idiot
I'm just sick of always dealing with
This bunch of whiny over privileged
Babies called Americans
Cause heaven forbid that we raise our taxes
To teach our youth the gangsta life
In rap videos is all plastic
It's not real. won't last
You get busted by the police
Or get your ass capped
You never make the millions
You barely pay your bills and
Are always looking over your shoulder
With that paranoid feeling
Caused by drug dealing always watching your back
You never know when you'll get jumped
By a junkie smoking crack
So you better arm yourself
Make sure you got the biggest
Never mind the little fishes
put the biggest on their hit lists
Bleeding on the street
They'll realize this is it
The gangstas all will kill each other
Making all they earned worthless

No comments:

Post a Comment