Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 190: Lonely in a crowd

I'm lonely
In a room full of phonies
The masks they wear don't hide
That everything they say's baloney
And they don't know me
But they act like they do
They don't care so they pretend
Their looks of concern are true
Makes me sick like the flue
Ties my stomach in knots
I'm fed up with their lies
With the bull shit that they talk
So i bounce down the street
Where nobody knows my name
It's better to disappear
Than hear the care that they feign
And i refrain from even talkin
To the guy behind the bar
Cause I'm sick of being lonely
And it's tearing me apart
Won't somebody save me
Won't someone say my name
With an ounce of conviction
Like I mean anything
But no nobody calls
And no nobody sees
So I drift into the background
Of faces places like the sea
So Jack and Johny walker
Gonna take the pain away
So I'm numb to the ice cold
Loneliness of my every day

No comments:

Post a Comment