I don't like where this is going
Somewhere along the road ahead
I heard the screams of the undead
And It sent shivers to the very souls of my shoes.
But I can still smell your perfume...
And it drives me mad
An olfactory delivered opiate
That beckons me towards it
Uncontrollably I travel the trail of scent ahead
Dread increasing with each step
And I hate you
But I have to taste your lips again
I have to feel the adrenaline
The rush, the finger brush, its too intense
I have to feel your touch again.
I race ahead until I find
The trail goes cold in a yard of head stones
I whip my head to find you, but I'm all alone
I'm lost and my voice is hoarse from calling your name
I'll do whatever you want, whatever you say
I can't get away
I'm empty
Won't you tempt me once again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment