Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 168: Missin you.

Baby girl
I've been a bit confused
Cause I'm trippin flippin out
From crazy missin you
And I done some dumb things
And I've said some dumb stuff
But you know I've cleared my head
Long enough
Just long enough
To realize what you mean
Realize why I seem
To self destruct
And screw things up
Like I'm meant to be unhappy
But you're what I need
You make me complete
You are what I want
You're my everything
And I'm never gonna give
Never gonna quit
I'mma get my game right
Come back with the flashy finish
Last second
Score for the win
Meet you halfway
Then lead you to the end
I'm back in it
To win it
And I'm never gonna leave
And as long as I got you
I've got all I need

No comments:

Post a Comment