Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 173: Travel Bug

Sorry this is late. Flew to LaGuardia for work, expecting to have internets but nope! so here is what i wrote but couldn't upload

I've been bitten by the travel bug
I feel the venom in my veins
It rushes through my finger tips
As it gains control of my brain

A metamorphisis begun
My body shakes uncontrollably
My instincs tell me to take flight
And find new grounds immediately

I need new colors I need new sounds
I need new freinds and food
I need to go where I've never been
And I need to do it soon

Dominos in the streets of Kingston
Cooking classes in the south of Italy
A vineyard tour in the hills of Spain
A stopover in Tokyo for sushi

An evening in the african bush
A Vodka toast in St. Peter's square
It doesn't matter where I go
It just matters that I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment