Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 166: I'm Gonna Fly

Just gonna let it flow
Spittin it like you never seen
Blowin up on the scene
Record sales straight obscene

And i'm feelin so free
I'm feelin so high
Ain't no body gonna
Keep me on the ground
I'm gonna fly

Said I'm gonna fly
Said I'm gonna fly
You be standing on the ground
Scratching your head askin why

I ain't stickin around
You can figure it out yourself
I'm gettin the hell out of
This old creaky house


And i'm feelin so free
I'm feelin so high
Ain't no body gonna
Keep me on the ground
I'm gonna fly

Said I'm gonna fly
Said I'm gonna fly
You be standing on the ground
Scratching your head askin why

But I ain't tellin nothin
No matter what the price
Cause I said I'm gonna fly
You know I'm gonna fly

No comments:

Post a Comment