Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 251: Scapegoat

I've been through the sad days
The rough days
The I've had more than enough days
The days you wished you'd stayed in bed

I've been through the long days
The hard days
The leave you bruised and scarred days
The days you pray you'll never have again

I've been through the gray days
The slow days
The stagnant lack of flow days
The days that leave you completely hopeless

I've been through the tense days
The strained days
The strung out driven insane days
The days you don't have any of your rope left

I've been through these days
And come out alive
I've written them down
In verse and in rhyme
I've been through the pain
To get to the truth
So that you can find comfort and strength
As you make your own way through

No comments:

Post a Comment