Sorry this is late. I had this in mind to write last night, but i had my first forty in syracuse and quickly forgot about this.
Stewie Griffin Won't Let Me Sleep
He stands their in the corner
His oblong head cocked to one side
He stares at me unblinkingly
Through wide open bloodshot eyes
It's unnerving to say the least
And I wonder if I'll make it through the night
My wife asks, "what's the matter?"
"Why can't you fall asleep?"
I don't tell her it's because
Stewie Griffin's watching me.
If she could see him too
She would understand it's cause of this demon seed.
Somehow I make it through the night
And the sun shines another morning
And nothing ever happens to me
Regardless of Stewie's warning
I think he's just biding his time
And waiting for his master plan to finally finish forming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment