We got a love like
Like cupid took super glue
No
Like that naked baby took Epoxy
And stuck your heart to mine
We got a love like
Like someone stuck
Neodymium magnets in our hands
And I just can’t let go of yours
Not that I would ever want to
We got a love like
Like we turned our cell phones into
Time machines, cause we start talking
And the conversation ends when my alarm interrupts it at
6 AM
We got a love like
Like you’re my golf ball;
Like if I take my eyes off of you for one second
I’ll spend the rest of the day lost in the woods
Looking for you (don’t worry I won’t hit you)
We got a love like
Like if I opened every box of Alphabet’s there is
And poured them all out on the kitchen floor
The only letter’s I’d find are
U & I
We got a love like
Like I’m the earth
And you’re the moon
And our love is light
And I get drunk off this moonshine every night
We got a love like
Like you’re my coffee and my shower
Cause without drinking in your beauty and
Bathing in the warmth of your smile
There’s no way I’m going to have a good day
We got a love like
Like Romeo and Juliet would have had
If Juliet hadn’t played dead
And Romeo wasn’t so fond of poison
And they both got serious counseling
We got a love like
Like you’re the beautiful snow white
And while you’re gone I’m so
Grumpy that I get
Sneezy,till the
Doc makes me
Dopey and I get
Sleepy and wake up
Bashful, but
Happy to be your
Prince Charming
We got a love like
Like I can’t explain,
With any of the words
In this dictionary or any other,
How I feel about you
But I can’t say I didn’t try
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment