Fifty days. I did not think that it would be this tough to write a poem every day. I know some of them have sucked, 4 lines of inspiration is tough on a fast day. I'm real glad I've been able to make it this far and hope i keep it up to day 365.
So for day 50, since it's a milestone, i decided to kick it old school where i first learned to rhyme with my brother.
Hold me back, Hold me back
I'm comin on the attack
My verboseness is ferocious
So you better watch your back
I'm pickin up the slack
That other rappers pack
My tracks will leave you breathless
Like an asthma attack
I'm spittin golden lyrics
Blessin those who hear it
A messianic M C
Approachin battle, fearless
Completely peerless
Unable to back down
Moved from deep within
By the boom bap sound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment