Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 355: She still isn't real

I'd give anything
For just one night with you
Kiss you deeply
Trace your jaw and neckline with my finger tips
To caress your shoulders
Traveling down to your elbows
Then moving to your hips
Lingering for a moment
And traveling up your spine
Causing shivers
Looking deep in your eyes
Losing myself
And finding myself again as you arch your back
Heart beat racing
Breathing shallow
Eyes dilating
Uncontrollable passion
Back down to your hips
Pulling you tight against me
Leaving less than no room between us
Moving with each other
A perfectly in step dance
I die at the grand finale
And in your arms
I'm born again.
Just let me know you're there
That you don't exist just in my mind
Of all the hidden things in life
You are the hardest to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment