Friday, August 24, 2012

day 354: One day One woman

You are somewhere else
Another place in space and time
But you live in my fantasies
Where for the night, you are mine
I've seen you somewhere before
But never in this place
In my thoughts on the kitchen floor
Locked in my embrace
Bodies pulsing in perfect time
Feeding off the heat and sweat
Screaming, wheezing, barely breathing
But we haven't had enough yet
Now we're in a cabin
After skiing on the slopes
Fire roaring, empty wine glasses
And a pile of our clothes
I trace out each and every curve
Finding spots that electrify
Your skin flushes, heart beat quickens
Animal lust ignites your eyes
A sly smile, you bite your lip
And start to move my hands
Down farther south to your favorite spots
Guiding me through your promised land
Teach me everything I lack
Show me things I never knew
You show me pure enlightenment
Can only be found in you

I shake my head as I wake up
And start to feel the coldness
The hardest part is this could be real
But our timing is atrocious




No comments:

Post a Comment