Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 330: Hide Your Heart My Darling

The storm is coming soon
The clouds are growing dark
The gusts are howling through the plains
You had better hide your heart
You'd better hide your heart, my darling
You'd better hide your heart

Board up all the windows dear
And I will bolt the doors
We will sit here in the cellar
Riding out the storm
We'll ride out the storm, my darling
We'll ride out the storm

The night is never ending, dear
The day refuses to break
I feel you slowly letting go
But I don't have the strength
I don't have the strength, my darling
I don't have the strength

You know you have my heart, my dearling
And I know I have a piece you gave
But as to mending our broken trust
I just don't see a way
I just don't see a way, my darling
I just don't see a way

No comments:

Post a Comment