Just a little piece of info: Selene is the Greek goddess of the moon
The pain never stops
It just drips and it drops
Forms a picture perfect puddle
Reflecting everything i lost
The day i fell from grace
A thousand tears fell from your face
And I'll never regain the hiding place
That was your warm embrace
I walk the lamp lit streets
Looking for a trade
I'd gladly take my life away
If it'd erase that day
The day I chased the moon
And left behind the sun
But never saw the darker side
'Till captured, I'd become
A lichen slave to Selene
Bound in her silver chains
She owns me, she controls me
She controls my fate
Old scratch has yet to visit
And Fortune's closed her eyes
So I howl with a broken heart
And blood lust in my eyes
I'd give it all away
But I've lost all control
The emptiness envelopes me
Reminding me of what I sold
And the pain, it never stops
It just drops and it drips
Forming a picture perfect puddle
Reflecting the pieces
I'm left with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment